Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little Brother To Release Final Album, LeftBack | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales


Little Brother To Release Final Album, LeftBack | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales
Please Say it Aint So Ya'll! Well, I tell you what, after 10 years of consistent greatness out of you guys as a group, I can understand that you may wish to spread your wings a lil' bit. All I really can do is say thank you very much for the memorable music you guys have made. I only hope that I can ya'll perform atleast once. Who's gonna argue with me that these guys are possibly the most underrated duo or group in Hip Hop History? Didn't think so.
Check Out Gordon Gartrell Radio as well ya'll. Greatness so often goes unrewarded, its sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment